Friday, June 11, 2010

Little Happy Update... With Nothing To Say

It's been beautiful weather lately. That always makes things happier. Me particularly. :) I love this kind of weather. I especially love waking up in the morning and walking to school listening to the birds chirping in the nice cool weather with blue skies going past the beautiful green trees and grass. I like this apartment complex because we actually have a yard. In a way we have two yards. But the second isn't really a yard. We just have this giant tree with a tire swing that random people like to play on. It's great!

I have officially started counting down the days to the end of the semester. I don't actually do this typically until we have like 5 or 10 days left. Right now there are 40. August can't come quickly enough.

I'm still frustrated with my teachers, but I have to say I have the best roommates this semester that I've had in my entire life. I don't think I've ever had a better apartment atmosphere in my entire life. Usually there's at least one of us who doesn't like another or one super messy person or one super clean person or one arrogant brat. But no. We all get along surprisingly well. We're all friends. And it's GREAT!

I can't wait to move back to Disney World. I feel like every day I'm reminded of it somehow! Oh sad!

And yeah. So there's my update on life. :)

No comments: