Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All Kinds of Random Stuff

Today was clean check. We did nothing. And we passed. I love my roommates!

The rice that I ate when I had lunch with Pres Clark was rice pilaf. I had just forgotten the word for it, but yeah. There it is!

Only 21 more days of school! And if you take out weekends that leaves only leaves 15! Actually, that's kind of scary considering all I have to do in that time.

I just got back from the pet rescue. Apparently they found out that their newest bird rescue has Parrot Herpes. Yeah, that's disgusting. But it's contagious to the other birds (not to humans, thank goodness, but I'm taking a shower anyway cuz I'm freakin' disgusting from all the cleaning we did!) so we had to clean everything.

Both my papers that were supposed to be due Friday were pushed back another week. I'm still planning on getting them done by Friday, though so I'll have more time for this one big project.

Tomorrow's Rabbit Rabbit day. Don't forget!

Did you know it's possible to sunburn your eyes?

No comments: