Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Little Update!

Sooooo excited to start my job. I'm having some issues because apparently my background check hasn't gone through yet, and I'm not allowed to work until it does. Also, my bank account that I set up said that with new account, checks are no good for 9 days. So basically I have no money for the next nine days. Except the chunk of cash in my wallet. But it's okay, because I have a full cupboard!

I'm super excited to take the classes I signed up for. I went to the education office today and got my login info for the classes. It's gonna be SO MUCH FUN!!! Especially the Disney Heritage class.

I went on the Safari ride today as a kind of precursor to where I'm going to work. And I found my old coordinator standing outside the ride! So awesome! I sat and talked to him for a bit, and he's excited for me. He was explaining some details about training and the ride and basically making me even MORE excited to work there. But still, I'm pretty intimidated by all the stuff I have to learn. He basically said that the majority of my days will be driving the trucks. Also, the trucks? Hold up to 40 people. Not 20. Daaang.

I'm meeting Heather again tonight and we're going to play in Hollywood Studios. After that I'll have been to all four parks in the past two days.

This next paragraph was supposed to be about how I was worried about the background check thing, but then they just called me and said it went through and I can indeed go to work tomorrow. Why they freak me out like that, I don't know. But I'm glad it's all good. :)

And that is all for now! I'm still running around like crazy until further notice!

1 comment:

dubby said...

Well, little rotten child, you should enjoy every minute. No worrying, and no trying to please everyone! Just enjoy! And get a dentist appointment.