Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleeptalking and Blizzard Beach

Apparently I've been studying for work waaaay too much. Apparently, last night I was sleep talking to my roommate. I was going on and on about some nonsense. And then I "forgot" the word I was looking for.

"I'm awake. Because I can't go to sleep because the first one can't go until the second one has the sleep."

"Dianna, are you asleep?"

"No! I just can't think of the word... it's like.... something you have to say before the next one can't go to sleep.... but... like when I say 'move all the way to the left, place your bags in the net bag by your feet, and please stay seated for the whole ride.'"

"You mean your safety spiel?"

"Yeah! You can't sleep before the second one does the spiel... thing... sleep."

So, I don't really know exactly what I said, but according to my roommate Erica, that's kind of how it went. I was so stinking tired.

Anyway, today I slept in as late as I wanted. 7:45am.

Then we went to Blizzard Beach and spent the day hanging out in the water, and I didn't even get a sunburn! We had to leave a little earlier than we would have liked because there were thunder and lightening warnings and they made us get out of the water "until further notice." But we had already done everything we really wanted to do. Then Erica and I went to Celebration and had lunch and walked around the town a bit. After that we were entirely exhausted.

I've actually been exhausted ever since, but I don't want to sleep just yet because then I'll never fall asleep tonight. Then again, maybe I'll be just awake enough to sleep talk some more.

I swear, this job is going to make it into every single aspect of my life. For the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Why sleep when you're already living your dreams, eh?