Friday, June 19, 2009

Nothing Interesting to Report

We were going to go canoeing tomorrow. But the trip was canceled due to bad weather. We've had thunderstorms (or at least rainstorms) every single day for the past week and a half. Seriously. What kind of pathetic rotten desert IS this!?

At least I get my 5 dollars back.

Computers are terrible things. Not only do they cause eye problems and supposedly brain problems and fat person problems and finger problems... but I definitely just got on here to take an exam for my humanities class and now look at me! I have nothing interesting at all to say but here I am dutifully procrastinating this exam so I can type nonsense on this website. If the exam wasn't online I'd have probably already taken it because it's been open for almost a week.

I did my laundry yesterday and actually separated lights from darks! Something I rarely do because I normally don't have two loads worth.

Ummm... yeah. In case you can't tell from that previous comment... not much has happened. I guess I'll do that exam now...

1 comment:

dubby said...

You separated lights from darks? I am procrastinating all the work I ought to be doing so I can read about your separation of laundry! Pathetic!