Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Safari and Life

We learned about whirling dervishes in Humanities of Islam today. And that's all I'm saying about that. Haha.

I finished the Music Theory course today. I got an A. For A-MAZ-ING!! I'm so glad! Now I only have two more classes to think about.

I got magnets for a project last week. Without thinking, I stuck some of the magnets in my "stuff" drawer. That wouldn't have been a problem if it weren't for the fact that I keep my external hard drive. Oops. I was freaking out and was scared to even see what the damage was. But today I checked it and THANK GOODNESS no harm done. But now I'm a million times more protective about it as normal because that's seriously my LIFE now.

Here are some pics of the DAM Marathon. As you can see we were in the middle of nowhere. Our theme was Safari and our group go the award for best theme. you can see how that reflects on how lousy the other groups were.






10 Mile Mark



Tiff doing Gina's hair. Gina's one of my friends who did the Disney program last year. She worked in Animal Kingdom and came up with the Safari theme. She brought along The Lion King soundtrack and we listened to it three times in a row before switching to other music.



Our table



Anyway, I'm bored of this now. Maybe more pics later. :)

1 comment:

dubby said...

Didja wear the African necklace Allen sent ya?