Monday, June 29, 2009

51 DAYS!

We played Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader Disney Style for FHE tonight. It was super fun. We were in two teams. We didn't know who invented the first moving picture film (I think that's what it was). And we got our very first question wrong. How do you spell Dalmatian? We spelled it with a -tiOn instead of -tiAn. Shoot.

I begin my 50 day countdown to DISNEY WORLD tomorrow!!!! SOOOOOO excited! I also have to admit (and I never thought I'd say this, so pay attention) I'm ready to leave college and go home! I love college, but I'm excited I'll be in a new place next year. I'm excited for all the changes about to take place in my life. Maybe I'm weird, but I loooooove change!

3 comments:

Obliviocelot said...

Actually, your math is fail. It's not 521 pages, but 522 pages.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

You love change? Change? Isn't there someone famous who talked a lot about change a while back?

dubby said...

I miss you and am excited you are coming home.