Monday, December 14, 2009

The Kitchen Sink

Incidentally, we had clean checks today and our kitchen sink did not pass. Something about how we were supposed to wipe it out better. Our over and fridge were supposed to be wiped out too. Ah well, we passed as a whole anyway and that's all the matters. :)

Then we went to Beaches and Cream and ate the kitchen sink! I've been wanting to do this since I came down here and I'm so glad that my friends and I could all spend the evening together tonight! Unfortunately, Natalie missed out on the actual sink eating, but we all watched Illuminations in EPCOT afterwards which was great!!

Here we are waiting to be seated. The 15-25 minute wait turned out to be about 10. Yay!





And then we made it inside. But we were still waiting. Me, Heather, Janessa, Lis and Kelly.



And then the lights got dim and these orange lights started flashing (so sad I didn't get a picture of it but I wasn't expecting it!) and then they brought it out to us announcing it to the whole restaurant!



The kitchen sink!



The progression of our kitchen sink. It looks smaller than it is, I promise!!



They start on the bottom with caramel, hot fudge, and peanut butter. Then comes eight scoops of ice cream.



They use an entire can of whipped cream and a whole can of cherries.



They also add every single ice cream topping in the shop. Sprinkles, Oreos, strawberries, banana, brownies, pineapple, butterscotch chips, fruit gummies (I think that's what they were...) Angel food cake, etc. etc. etc. I don't even remember everything!



This was the best we could do.



Lis and Heather checkin' out the FREE jukebox. I never figured out how to work it though. I guess you're supposed to wait for the song that's playing to end.




They had problems with their computer systems or something so it took a while to get our check. So we started dancing. And by "we" I mean Janessa and Heather.




I think the waitress accidentally spilled a cherry stem in my cup. Heather said she thought I put it there "for flavor." Psh.



Me, Heather, and Janessa. Being weird.



The cute little ice cream shop! LOVE it!

No comments: