Monday, December 28, 2009

More Extra Hours

I promised myself after picking up the DAK shift last week that I wouldn't pick up any more shifts. I've pretty much met every goal I've had while here and I'm so exhausted so I decided no more extra hours.

Except, since I'm me, I didn't. I picked up another shift. Starting Tuesday I work 5:30p-2a and then I have a shift the next morning at 9:30-3:30 and then my other shift for that day will be 5-11. Fun fun!! I'll probably end up getting an ER for Tuesday though. But, if I can somehow stick it out until 2 then that means the whole next day I'll be paid overtime (any shift that comes within 8 hours of the previous shift is overtime).

Today I'll be packing. Although so far I haven't done anything all day except make French Toast for breakfast. Yummy!