Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why am I awake right now?

After today I can officially say that I have picked up a shift in each of the four parks and Downtown Disney.

Magic Kingdom-Emporium on Main Street during Halloween party-***

EPCOT-I live there, 'nuff said-*****

Animal Kingdom-Maingate merchandise including strollers-****

Hollywood Studios-Deployed for a week in Mickey's of Hollywood and Keystone-****

Magic Kingdom was my least favorite place by a landslide, but I couldn't stand giving any store in Disney less than 3 stars. I have reasons for my s tars but am too tired to write about them.

See, in order to pick up my shift at DAK (shortened Disney's Animal Kingdom) today I had to wake up at 6. I left by 6:45 so I could hopefully find wardrobe by 7 and still have time to find my costume, change my clothes, and then drive over to my location and figure out where to clock in.

I would have gotten my costume earlier but apparently DAK costuming is closed Sunday and Monday. Lame. Anyway, my shift started at 8am and went til 2pm. The people there were so stinkin' nice. Plus, I got to watch the opening show for DAK! Mickey, Minnie and Pluto come out. It's cute.

No comments: