Thursday, April 22, 2010

Classes

My Spanish teacher reminds me of Dr. House. It's going to be an interesting semester...

After having an awesome spastic noisy mini prank war with my roommates (old and new) last night, I officially decided to drop my Group Dynamics (ironic?) course and take it easy for the next three semesters to graduate next summer instead of cramming tons in and stressing (even though I like stress, it keeps me busy).

I have awesome roommates this semester! Just thought I'd add that.

My Astronomy course is going to kill me. I just realized it today. I can tell it would be a thousand times easier in a class but since they don't offer it as a lecture course except in the Fall when I'm off-track I don't really have an option. It's fun and interesting but some of it just makes no sense. Hopefully I'll find a study buddy soon.

The rest of my classes seem fine. I have the same teacher for two classes. Everyone I know who's had her before say "she's a hippie... you'll understand what I mean by the end of the semester, I promise." Hopefully this'll turn out to be a good thing. Her syllabus is difficult to read because the course calendar is like nine pages long because she included tons of graphics and pictures and color coded every page. We found out in class today that she had a different book than we (the students) did. This would be why the reading assignment she gave us didn't correspond with the book at all. I feel bad for her because the only solution she could come up with, instead of having us all buy new books, was that she would redo the entire course schedule and syllabus.

Yeah, I feel bad for her. Especially since it was the bookstore's fault.

Anyway, there's a little update. Not much else to say.

No comments: