Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Know It's Ridiculous

I just finished my Organizational Comm class. I actually came home sad that I'd never get to go there again. Yes, I know this is totally abnormal and I promise to never feel this way again. But seriously, that was the best class and the best teacher I have ever taken in my entire life. I wasn't the only student who thought this, too. I'm really gonna miss that teacher and the students and the crazy activities that the teacher made us do to screw with our minds.

Kay, well, moving on. I also turned in my Practicum paper and worked on my Visual Media portfolio. As of this time tomorrow I'll have completed three more classes and have only one left for Thursday. Things are moving well!

After Friday I'll have to pack as much of my life as I can into a single suitcase which I will be living out of for the next ten days. I have some friends who have offered me houses, but somehow I'll be providing my own food for that time. That'll be tough seeing as how it's hard to pack all my dishes and cookware and food and then have to move said food from fridge to fridge when I switch houses... or I could live on non-fridgefied/cook food like Oreos, cereal, and TV Dinners! I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. :)

Anyway, thought I'd throw out this update to further procrastinate my homework.

No comments: