Monday, April 5, 2010

What's Left?

In order of what I plan to finish first.

D&C-DONE!!!

Comm Practicum-Turn in final paper (printed and everything, just have to go talk to the teacher and turn it in)

Organizational Comm-Show up to class tomorrow in professional dress. Group, in class, final. Thank GOODNESS!

Mass Media-Final exam Wednesday at 11:30.

Spanish-Finish workbook/lab manual and then take final exam sometime between Wednesday and Thursday at 3:30

Visual Media-Fix final portfolio. Spend and document at least 2 hours worth of corrections. Reprint.

Humanities-In class presentation tomorrow. Final exam Thursday 7:45pm (YUCK!)

Who says 20 credits is hard?

Okay just kidding. I got lucky this semester. Really I feel sick when I think about my Visual Media class because while it doesn't look like it, that's a LOT of work that I have left to do. And studying for Mass Media and Humanities is a nightmare! Ugh! Good luck to me! It'll all be over in just three or four days (depending on how you count)!

*PS* I just reread this post. All the exclamation points in the previous paragraph just made me think of one of my English teachers last year. He told me that you never ever under any circumstances ever use more than one exclamation point per paper. I had included two in my paper when he was telling me this, however they were both in the same paragraph. Just thought it was funny cuz on here I can use 'em all I want!!!!!

2 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

(!) Hey! Use all the exclamation points you want! Like the soap commercial used to say: Shout it out!

BTW, I updated my blog with some pics from my hike in the SNP. Enjoy.

PS: How's your housing plan coming for the break?

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...
This comment has been removed by the author.