Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

How pathetic of me to not write on April Fools Day!? I hardly even tried to fool people today because I knew everyone was expecting it. However, I did get my roommate with a story about how I was hit by a car this morning.

The weather, however, decided to play an April Fool's prank on us. Despite our 60 degree weather this past week and the snow completely melting away, it snowed all day long today. All. Day. Long. There's a good solid four or five inches on the ground now. Yeah, it was hard core snow. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?

In other news my roommate made a necklace for me. She asked me earlier if she made a necklace if I'd wear it. I know she's been really wanting to make one and she loves to make jewelry and she's good at it. It's a super cute necklace.

The semester ends exactly a week from today. I have three more exams just in my Spanish class. I swear this class kills me! How the heck does he expect us to take three exams in one week! Granted, we've been having weekly exams all semester long and they're only like 30 questions a piece but still!

I've finished all but one of my big papers and that one I'm over halfway through. Everything else should be tolerable. I'm already getting emails from my teachers next semester assigning out homework. What really drives me crazy is my teacher actually said in the email, "I recommend you finish this work within the next week. That way you're not too stressed over the break and first week of school."

Yeah. Right. As if finals aren't stressful enough. Thanks!

Anyway, that is all. My roommate's asleep and she's probably annoyed by my typing so I better go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: