Thursday, July 1, 2010

Only At BYU

My friend Stephen just got engaged to a girl named Stepheni. Both spelled exactly like that. It becomes confusing on Facebook because the other day he made his status "I love Stepheni!!!!!"

Well, it was funny for me at least. I guess when I write it on here it's just not as funny. Needless to say he got a lot of comments from people asking why he loved himself.

In other news I'm helping a friend with a photography project tonight. For her photography thing she has to take pictures of a group of people. Because our clothes have to be coordinated, I was told to come in a white T-Shirt and jeans. I own a white button up shirt and a few white tank tops, but no T-shirt. So my roommate loaned it to me. Now I just have to hope against hope that it doesn't rain (even though rain is in the forecast and this is Rexburg, The Land of Horrible Weather).

No comments: