Saturday, July 10, 2010

Better Than Nothing...

You guessed right!

They haven't released the actual picture yet. I got this from watching the school news channel and using print screen (and everyone isn't in the correct places yet here anyway, you can see all the holes).

They're going to blow the picture they took up to 25 feet by 20 feet and put it in the Crossroads which is the school dining area. It'll be huge! Unfortunately, it won't happen for another eight weeks and I'll be gone then. But I'll definitely put up a real picture someday. Me, Kiara and Jake were in the bottom left crook (I was literally right exactly in the corner on the outside) of the I as pointed out here.



Can't you see me down there? :)

The B was the hardest one. They kept having to correct the people in the B, telling them to squish together more and stop moving. The dash and the I were the two easiest letters. It was definitely very fun and very worth the hour and a half of my time!