Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July

It was a fun weekend. But I'm too lazy to fully write about it. Basically, Disney World pretty much ruined all other fireworks for me. :) But the IF fireworks were still somewhat impressive I guess. I got a lot of homework done. It was nice having the apartment to myself!

I've been getting progressively more and more excited for school to end. Seriously, I don't even know what I'm gonna do Senior year if I'm already this psyched for school to be over. Not that I dislike school. I love friends and parties and weddings (oh my gosh, the weddings! ugh!) and learning and stuff, but really I have way more exciting things to look forward to.

First off school ends exactly two weeks from today. That in and of itself will be great! Two-ish days after that I'll be on my way home. We're driving. In a car. Across the country! 32 hours in a car. This is gonna be so much fun!

After that I'll get to be home for a few weeks! I can tell right now I'll be bored out of my mind, but my mom usually has a pretty long list of work for me to do. Plus I'll get to see the people in my home ward again!

Then we'll drive down to Florida. 12ish more hours in a car. Depending on how fast I drive. Heehee! I'll get to see my Grandma... maybe both my Grandmas. I haven't seen them in a while. Plus I'll get to see the new place my one grandma is living in. She's lived in the same house for like sixty years, so it's kind of a big deal that she moved.

Then I'll go down to Orlando. I'll get to see Kimmy who I haven't seen in a while (we may even be able to be roommates again! Long story....).

Then Heather and I will go on a five day cruise! That'll pretty much be the coolest thing ever. Especially since I've never really been on a cruise. At lease, not a real one!

Then Heather will leave and my other friend Laura will come. On the 18th Laura and I will check in to work at Disney World! I'll be in Main Entrance Ops and she'll be in Merch.

Now, if I can't be ridiculously excited about that, what can I be excited for?

No comments: