Saturday, July 10, 2010

Darn Good Day, I'd Say

I just wrote a post going through all the rest of the assignments I need to turn in until school ends. Then I figured no one cares about that. So I deleted it. But sum it up: Two presentations, a newsletter, an open book exam, and a mountain and a half of never ending Spanish homework that I'm totally dreading.

I still have no clue what grades to expect, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get my first C in college this semester. And I openly admit, I totally deserve it because I've been lazy as ever.

Enough with classes, though. I'm going on a cruise next month! A Disney cruise! I'm so excited I can actually feel my heart flutter in my chest sometimes! I was reading about it today and it turns out there'll be a Pirate night one night! Complete with fireworks! On the boat! How freakin' awesome is that!?

Today was my friend's birthday, too. We threw her a little party. I got her some presents and Daisy wrapped them with Jeanette's wrapping paper. We went to the park to help Kelly (birthday girl) do an assignment for class. She had to videotape herself teaching us how to play certain games. Then we came home and Daisy made us lunch. Tuna fish sandwiches that were also incredible. I made Ghiradelli triple chocolate chip brownies from scratch (yes, I know, they were AMAZING!). It was the thickest brownie batter I've ever seen in my life and adding the chocolate chips only made it thicker. This worried me, but they turned out incredible!

What a totally fantastic day!

Oh, and also, there's a thunderstorm outside. I haven't seen a good thunderstorm since Florida. And let me say, this is no Florida thunderstorm. But it'll do considering the circumstances. :)

No comments: