Friday, August 20, 2010

Disney Cruise Line.... Part 2

We ate breakfast at the Beach Blanket Buffet again.



And yes, what you see on my plate is indeed chocolate Mickey Mouse head shaped waffles smothered in syrup alongside smoked salmon. I have a wide variety of tastes, okay?



We then took off for....





Nassau!!!

As we got off the boat we were practically ambushed by people trying to sell us stuff. They were everywhere. We found this family in front of us and just followed right behind them so the ambush guys would think we were just kids part of that family and not ambush us quite as much. It worked. :) We must look really young!





I didn't really take many photos here. For one thing, we only spent about two hours on the island, if that much. And for another, we were paying attention to our surroundings a lot because we were both nervous to be there alone. On the boat before we left, though, we were given a packet of coupons, including free stuff. We went around and collected our free jewelry which included three necklaces, a charm bracelet, two charms, and a coupon for free charms if I ever visit the places on the coupon (places like Key West, Cozumel, etc.). It was great to walk around, but we quickly made our way back to the boat.





After getting back on the boat we just chilled for the better part of the day. The adult's pool was nearly empty so we hung out there for a while too. It was soooo nice and relaxing to just float there in the pool for as long as we wanted with not a care in the world.

We grabbed some lunch I think at Goofy's Galley or one of those quick serve places that I forgot the name of. It was so weird because it was just like ordering at a restaurant. I went up to the person behind the counter and asked what I wanted. Whether it was a hamburger and fries or a chicken Caeser wrap (those wraps were incredible) or the smoked salmon and cream cheese toasted sandwich, they would just give it to me and I'd go on my merry way! It felt weird because I didn't have to pay. Or, rather, I should say I already paid for it. :)

After chilling for a while and seeing some characters and such, we watched a movie on TV. Toy Story, actually. This was very convenient because the show for this night was...



Toy Story the Musical! Live, as all the shows were. It actually followed the movie pretty darn well, especially from us having watched it just previously.

Dinner for this night was at Parrot Cay.





This was probably the least interesting of the restaurants as there was nothing but a bunch of stuffed parrots or pictures on the walls. Yeah, funny that such a nice restaurant can actually be considered at the lower end! So even though it definitely wasn't one of the better ones, it was still fantastic!

This is Heather showing off the menu.



And yes, I took pictures of all my food. It was awesome, okay!?









And of course when we got back to our room after dinner we found this little number hanging up to dry...



And to end here are some extra random pictures from day two:

















No comments: