Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On Top Of The World

I'm in Florida. Finally got an apartment. All checked in and ready to work.

My location? Magic Kingdom, Main Entrance and Parade Control!

The cruise was amazing. I ate a snail and got three free necklaces in the Bahamas.

I don't start work until Monday but I get my ID tomorrow so I will be playing in the parks until Monday.

My roommate is from Hong Kong. Which is awesome.

I am literally the luckiest kid on the whole freaking planet.

I am tired as heck, but I promise to update more within the next few days complete with pictures and stuff from our totally awesome fantastic five day cruise!

1 comment:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Yep, you've done things that I couldn't even dream about when I was your age. I'm glad you are enjoying life.