Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Disney Cruise Line....Part 4

The pictures that I took on this day pretty much just summed up the whole trip. This day was spent at sea and was the most relaxing of all the days, probably. I was grateful for this because I was having trouble moving... mainly just my legs. It hurt to walk anywhere. We had refused to take elevators until this day. And that was only due to the sunburn!





Also I took pictures of Hidden Mickeys. Yep, that's been my recent obsession. Finding Hidden Mickeys!










Our two servers. Steven and Agung. They were great!

Also, just because I want to remember this, we ate dinner we three other groups of people. Each was a mom with one of their children. Two brought daughters and the third brought her son. One of the moms told us she spent $8000 to go on this cruise! Another mom said this was her fifth cruise with her daughter. While obviously rich (either that or simply really good at spending tons and tons of money) I liked them. They were all very nice and friendly and we got along great. Just wanted to throw all that in as a side note. :)




Words can't even describe how much I love when this happens!




And of course the going away party that night!



I don't remember much about this day. We ate and sat on the promenade deck thing for the longest time. We watched the final show... I forgot the name of it. But it won an award for the best Cruise show at sea in the world or something. And it was fantastic!

The whole cruise was just completely perfect and fantastic. Except of course that this was the last day and we knew we'd go home the next day. We ate our last dinner in Triton's and also had breakfast there on our last morning before deboarding the ship for the last time.




Disney never ceases to amaze me. After working here and learning so much about them, I still hold Disney is such high respect. I'm so happy I get to be a part of this! And I'm so happy I went on this cruise! It definitely was worth every penny!

No comments: