Monday, August 9, 2010

Plans

I've pretty much been neglecting my blog a lot lately. But really it's because there's been so much to write about that I just haven't felt like it. Except for the past week. The past week I've spent literally doing just about nothing. It's been fantastic!

On Wednesday I'm driving to Florida with my dad. We'll go to Disney World Thursday night to see the summer fireworks and then I leave for my cruise with Heather Friday morning. Friday the 13th.

That'll be fun.

Yeah, words can't even describe how excited I am for this cruise. And I think Heather's even more psyched than I am!

Since you have to pay through the nose for internet on the cruise, I'm not even gonna bother. Also, phone calls cost $7/min on the cruise. Yep, you read that right. $7 for ONE MINUTE of talking! Geez!

It's okay though, cuz I still love Disney.

Pictures will come soon (both of the cruise and the Maine trip). And by soon I mean probably two weeks from now after I'm done with the cruise and checked in and settled at Disney World.

I'm the luckiest kid in the world. Seriously. :)

No comments: