Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bored Out Of My Mind!!!

My mom called this morning. After me saying "Hello" she lectured me about how I was still asleep and should be awake and she could believe I was still asleep at this hour. It was 10:30AM and yes, I was asleep. How does she KNOW these things!?

I'm really annoyed with the school at the moment. It's a long story and I don't feel like explaining, but basically the school is telling me I owe them $10 when they're the ones who owe ME $10. I went to the cashier's office yesterday to figure it out. They were basically no help whatsoever. They said that I needed to hurry up and pay it. But I don't OWE anything! Well I had to prove it so I emailed this guy who is official enough that is HE sends an email to me saying that it's true, the school is the one who owes me, then I'll get my money back. Except he still hasn't written back. Stupid school.

School gets out in two weeks. I'm counting down the days. Life has been soooo boring! Someone invited me to go to the Planetarium with her tonight. And there's an all day ward activity Saturday. I don't really want to go ALL DAY. I'd rather get there around 5pm instead of 11am and then leave at 8pm. I should probably go all day, though. I know I'm going to be bored.

It's weird because I can't wait to go home but chances are I'll be bored at home as well. Except at home I have my computer with my computer games. And I have my cat. And I have a car so I'm not stuck within walking distance of where I live. And I have tons of movies back home and I'll have more food so I can spend more time cooking. I made myself a recipe book of recipes I got off of recipe blogs and other places. I've been collecting them and it's actually gotten really big. I only include recipes that look good to me, though. I have a pretty good amount, but right now I'm trying to eat down my food supply because I'm leaving in two weeks so it's hard to make anything and it's annoying to find recipes that I want to make but can't.

The good thing about a boring life is that I've been better about doing stuff every day that's good. Like I've been really good about going to the gym, practicing the piano, and some other things I like to try and get done daily. The bad news is I'm still bored and all I want to do is sleep. Ugh.

Kay, enough whining. I'm done now! Life really is good, by the way. I don't mean to say it's lousy. It's good to have relaxed periods of life every once in a while. And seeing as how at Disney I'm going to be hoping for constant 50 hour weeks, I should enjoy this while I can! Bye!

No comments: