Saturday, July 11, 2009

TMI But Too Funny...

You know that round thing that pops into the toilet paper holder? Well, last week I went to the bathroom (surprise surprise) while my roommate was outside into the vanity area. Our little round thing that holds the toilet paper up is broken and falls off periodically. Well, this particular time it fell off and rolled under the door out to my roommate who immediately began laughing. "Didja lose something?"

Fortunately the toilet paper itself won't fit under the door. It just fell to the floor. But just now I went to the bathroom and recalled that memory as I pulled the toilet paper off and I started giggling. I came out to find that same roommate at the vanity eying me. "Why were you laughing in there?"

Okay, it's funnier in real life.

1 comment:

dubby said...

I agree you should NOT have bought the pillow.