Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lots and Lots of Pictures!!!

Overview of the Bishop's house where we had the talent show last week. So much fun AND there was free pizza!!!



This one cracks me up because these girls were doing the "Banana Dance" and the guys faces in the background are them looking at each other like "What the heck are these girls DOING!?"



These two girls started dancing to a song and then ran out into the crowd. I was with Ashley and Ashley was like "Run Dianna! Don't let them pick us! I don't want to dance!"



No worries, they had planned to pick these guys. They already knew the dance.







Steven, in his usual position at ward get togethers.



Steven. He was in three of the shows. Singing, dancing, and this. His one man magic show.



These girls sang "Stupid Cupid" with their little dance thing.



Kate and Jacob.



Ashley and I, being somewhat normal.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8eIPCOq4xEiYflDW8qcT2dK4J7XRULcRy2AYHulkWNdoJYU6zdauQuxL3x3C0sF3IlX1txQ_EN6iIgT3_Jms0macOx2b3CjxvhmTZWp04Wuw4znLksJlddGpA9RU685BYbZTr4jt35SI/s1600-h/Stuff+044.jpg">

The backyard view of my bishop's house where the Talent Show took place. If you look carefully you can see the temple. Dad would have absolutely LOVED his house. The seclusion mostly. Though it was only a little elevated, there was a ham antenna on his roof. He's not a ham though.



Ashley.. being herself at the Talent Show.



It took us FOREVER to finish the outer circle. Then one of our neighbors came in, looked at the board for about half a minute, and found the missing link. AHHH!!!



Little by little...



We were really excited to figure out the middle part.



And then connecting the middle to the edge was a big deal.



Almost done!!!



Our completed M&M puzzle! Sooooo hard. We began Monday night, worked on it until Sunday morning at 2:21am when Kassie and I finished it. She refused to go to bed until it was done and ended up waking me up to finish it with her. YAY!!! Kassie and I are geniuses!



The fab four after the Murder Mystery (L to R: Joe Kassie Me Matt). Joe was an Italian (he had a fake mustache on earlier) and also was the murderer! Kassie was a Hollywood rich actress (she had a tiara before I snapped this as well). I was a poor girl who owned a vineyard and was in competition with Barry (the guy who was killed) and Matt was the FBI agent. Kellie (Kassie's sister and acting as a rich ditsy blond) and Kellie's husband Alex (Italian friend of Joes) and Anton (German dude) also went. Unfortunately most of my pictures actually at the party didn't turn out and I didn't take a bunch to begin with. But the costumes were wonderful. Especially Anton's. He used belts as suspenders and his pants were hiked up like Steve Erkle's. The other guys also did fake mustaches. (you can't see Joe's cuz he wiped it off, but it was hilarious)



The BYU float



Snoopy in a car




Black thing spraying water over everyone



American flag on a float



Star Wars



This little boy kept yelling "I'm Aniken! I'm Aniken!"



Our kitchen. Look! It's clean! And that's my poster I bought at Neuschwanstein!




Oh, and by the way. CP stands for College Program. Sorry I just sort of assumed that.