Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pants and Haircuts

I went to Idaho Falls with some friends yesterday. It was super fun and I got some nice pants for Disney World from Maurices. One $75!

Well, they would have been $75 if they hadn't been on sale. One pair was marked down to $6.51 and the other was marked down to $7.86.

I LOVE 'em! And I really did need them for Disney. I only have (used to have) one pair of dress pants and they're not even that dressy.

The down side is that I have no shoes to match! Better go shopping again!

Oh, and as a side note I just wanted to document that my roommate went to the salon to get her hair cut that morning. She got there at quarter til 10AM with an appointment right at 10. We walked out at 3:07PM. In case you can't do math that's OVER FIVE HOURS for a hair cut. It only cost her eight bucks and she got a free dye because of it (long story), but still. Five hours for a haircut. Wow. Haha.

1 comment:

Allen said...

is it bad that i got all excited when i read that you paid 75 bucks for pants, and was disappointed that you got them on sale? i think so...