Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Junior Status

You know how when you're a little kid and it's the last day of school, say maybe 5th grade, and on the last day of school you start saying "Yay! I'm officially a 6th grader now!" Even though that way of thinking is silly cuz you're not really a sixth grader until you begin sixth grade! But the last day of fifth grade it's just so exciting to say that! Well....

I'M OFFICIALLY A JUNIOR IN COLLEGE!!!

I just hit the submit button on my final for Humanities and am now done.

I'm at the library an this computer keyoard is a piee off rap beuse hlf the buttons you hvve to pratically slam down th button to understand wht I'm trying to say. I hatte th library keyoards.

So yeah, that last paragraph I just typed normally. I'm giving my fingers a workout typing on this dumb keyboard.

I'm putting my stuff in storage tonight so I have to be packed by 5. Long story. And then I'll have nothing to do all day tomorrow (boring!!!) and then I'll fly home!!! I'm so excited!

Anyway, I'm done with this keyboard, I'm going home. :)

1 comment:

Obliviocelot said...

I'm gonna be pissed off if you graduate at the same time I do and steal my thunder. ;P