Saturday, July 18, 2009

What A Day!

I have a birthday party of a friend to go to tonight. Yay for cake! I think she'll be 21. They were going to see Harry Potter again too (they were there the same night we saw it on Wednesday) and I was invited but I decided to save the 9 bucks. That really is a lot for a movie. Darn theaters.

Wow, I'm super negative right now. I don't really mean to be. Hmmm... happier things...

DISNEY WORLD!!!

Okay, I'll admit, I have spent a good part of the day keeping my spirits high on Disney World. I've been reading blogs and message boards PLUS I got an email from Disney yesterday. It comforted me a lot because I've been worrying lately that something's going to happen and I won't get to go after all. It's just to good to be true.

I called my boss at the bookstore today to see if I could possibly work for the few weeks I'll be home. But first, she's not the GM anymore and second, she wasn't in anyway. Third, I doubt anyone would want to hire me for three weeks.

I only have three more days of classes. Classes for me end a day earlier than everyone else. Even though I'm switching apartments next year I found a place to store my extra stuff for free AND I got a friend from class to drive me to it.

I'm having trouble deciding what to bring home and what to leave. Considering I'll be living away from home again after going back home it's hard to decide. I'm going to leave my bed sheets and hope against hope that we have some decent ones at home I can take to Disney. I'm also unsure about my toaster. I looove my toaster, but I'm nervous for it to travel. But I loooove my toaster. Loooove it! My alarm clock I think I'll leave considering I think we have some at home and the front broke off my alarm clock last time I brought it out here last year. I'm thinking I'll actually leave a lot more than I originally planned. I guess it all depends on how much room I'll have in my suitcases. I haven't started packing yet. I don't plan to until Tuesday or Wednesday.

And that's about all! It hasn't really been a super busy day. Just sort of boring, a tad annoying/frustrating, and exciting since I've now hit less than a week until I'm HOME!!! Yay!!!

No comments: