Friday, August 14, 2009

My Past Week

Yes, I know my life's been utterly and unbelievably pathetic lately. Here are some pictures and hopefully the pictures that I post a week or two from today will be much more exciting!


Faraday. Sitting in MY chair. Giving me "The Look"



DC with Dad









Mom wanted chicken for dinner...



I was trying to make the farther chicken jump but didn't notice the one closer to me pecking my other hand with more food.



Faraday stole our food. And every time I put the pork in her food dish she insisted on taking it out and moving it back out into the hall for all to see.



VA Safari Park--we got some food and drove through and fed the animals.

In case you can't see... his head was in our car!






These stupid animals didn't seem to understand the meaning of "roadkill."





Black with white stripes? Orrrr... white with black stripes?



Tigers get into slap fights too!



Hey fatty! Wassup!!!




No comments: