Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hard To Keep Up

I'm determined to continue posting on here as much as possible. Mostly for my own sake, but I guess my fans might benefit a tiny bit too. Maybe. Haha, yeah right.

There's just so much to say there's no way I could include it all in my limited time to document. Seriously, the only time that I've had to write on here has been when I'm cooking at home. Not much. Hmm...

I went to a class called Merchantainment today. Yesterday's training was completely one-on-one and was super fun! I loved it and got to go all around my work areas. I'm working in Imagination, The Land, and The Seas. We went in all the employee areas!

We're going to EPCOT for my first play time there tonight.

Oh, kay. Gotta go... maybe I'll write later.

3 comments:

dubby said...

So you work with people that actually like you and think you are a good worker? Imagine that! Well, I guess you ARE working in Imagination.

Except, that doesn't take any imagination at all.

You and your sister can compare Sea Lion stories.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Hey, don't forget to FOLLOW UP and make SURE that they remove that point. You've got to keep on people, and make sure they do what they say they're going to do. Here's a bit of wisdom to guide you in life: "You don't get what you expect, you only get what you inspect". In other words, if you don't follow up to make sure it gets done, it may not get done. Ask your mom about a certain, um, antique phone which was supposed to be back in my garage a couple months ago... So follow up and keep on them until it's done.

Obliviocelot said...

Dad, she already said they can't get rid of it completely. And it's not like she's going to get any other points. This is DIANNA we're talking about.