Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lesson Learned

Don't leave your brand new box of dryer sheets in the laundry room even if you're only gone for fifteen minutes. They'll be stolen, however if your robber is nice enough, he/she may leave a single dryer sheet so that at least you can finish your laundry (thank you robber).

Fortunately, I had the sense of mind to bring my phone, keys, and card w/ money on it with me because I knew that anything and everything I left unattended was subject to being stolen. But dryer sheets? Really? Jerk...

In other news we played in Animal Kingdom all day yesterday. I called Gina, my friend from Idaho who worked in Animal Kingdom and she became our personal tour guide practically telling us where to go and how to get there. We did "It's Tough To Be A Bug" in the tree first. Natalie and Kelly had never seen it and even though I had, it was still hilarious and I was glad they enjoyed it. We did the Kali River Rapids ride and Kelly and I were the only two on the entire boat of eight that got totally soaked to the bone. So not fair! But at least we were cooled off. We also rode "Dinosaur" which I'm embarrassed to say actually scared me. We rode Everest and I screamed the whole time because it was fun. We rode Dinosaur and I screamed the whole time cuz I thought I would die. So amazing!

Then I came home and was so tired I just collapsed on my bed and slept for almost two hours. I had been texting a friend and I actually heard the phone go off a couple of times while I was laying there, but I didn't have the energy to answer it.

The I got up and ate too man cheez-its and felt sick. I did laundry and went to my friends apartment because I didn't want to go upstairs to my apartment. It was a fun night. My body woke up at 7 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep and my bus doesn't leave for another half hour. I get to work all day today AND it's my first day actually in costume! Yay!

3 comments:

Obliviocelot said...

What's your costume look like? I DEMAND PICTURES!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Fired? Already? How can a schedule problem be that serious? Your work comes first, right? What else is there that could be that serious? Have you set your priorities correctly?

dubby said...

I know it will work out for you! Chin up, and call me if you need me.