Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day

First day on the Disney College Program. What a day!

I'm torn on how I should write this post. Do I include every detail? Just the "important" stuff? Nothing? I dunno.

I have three roommates. One is Merchandise like me and the other two are in Quick Service Food and Beverage. We are all at different locations.

I will take my "Traditions" class on Friday and then my first day of training is Saturday and my second day of training will be Tuesday. Meaning Sunday and Monday I will have off!

I got a wonderful location. I'm so totally the luckiest kid in the world by this. I met one girl who's merchandise like me but was put in the "Magical World of Sports" or something. I felt bad because she was really bummed by it. But hey! It's Disney World! And everyone's happy! For now.......

I'm mostly moved in. I've had meeting after meeting after meeting and received paper after paper after paper. But it's over... at least til Friday. Our apartment complex is awesome. More later.

Oh yeah, and my location. Wanna know where I'm working? Heehee, I saved the best til last! But in case you were wondering I'm in EPCOT, Future World West Side. Woot woot!!!!