Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Friends Work With Limited Resources

My old roommate's wedding reception is tonight. Did you know you're supposed to dress up for those? Well I didn't. I don't go to these things very often, okay?

At least I bought her a present! But I was too cheap to buy wrapping paper. And I was too lazy to go on campus to get a copy of The Scroll (school newspaper). So I used this convenient magazine/coupon booklet thing that was in our house. No one in my apartment has scissors... except for my hair cutting scissors but I didn't want to use them so I wrapped her present with just exactly enough paper. It looks amazing if I do say so myself!





Don't be jealous of my superior gift wrapping skills. Wouldn't you want your wedding present to be this awesome? That's what I thought.

Oh, and Cathryn, your wedding present will be ten times cooler! But you'll have to wait ten times longer too because I'm only giving it to you in person. :)

1 comment:

dubby said...

You never got me a wedding present.