Thursday, May 20, 2010

This Is Not Okay... Except for the Ice Cream

I just haven't been feeling great lately. Maybe it's the fact that I have been having so much trouble breathing. I've actually been having breathing issues pretty much since January, but I've been able to just ignore it and get over it. Except now my roommates actually care that they can constantly hear me gasping for air and breathing heavy and they point it out and threaten to call my parents if I don't do something. The other day a girl in my class even looked over at me and asked if I was dying. This is not okay.

The breathing thing makes me feel better if I try to force myself to do a huge yawn. Needless to say I've been trying to yawn way too much lately. This makes me tired, and I think is the reason for my sore throat. Plus the other day I somehow got this big blister on the roof of my mouth and the skin tore off and it tastes bloody. This is not okay.

My abs hurt from doing this new ab machine yesterday. Good workout. Sore stomach. Especially since my diaphragm already hurts from breathing so heavily. Again, not okay.

Add on top that on my way to the store today I walked into a hole. Well, I walked into a car, and then into a hole beside the car. Who freakin' parks their car on the sidewalk and then puts a hole right beside it!? I seriously looked around for some kid with a camera pulling a prank. This is NOT okay!

Okay so in all honesty I'm laughing most of this off. Yeah, I think the hole thing is funny and was practically rolling on the floor as I explained my grass stain to my roommate (seriously, do those ever come out?) which was not okay because if you recall from complaint numero 3, my abs hurt!

I came home and ate a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich. And then I ate an apple. Then I ate chicken pasta roni. Then I ate another ice cream sandwich. Then I took a nap. Then I ate another ice cream sandwich.

So maybe I'm a piggy. Correction: I am a piggy. But this little piggy's had a hard day.

2 comments:

dubby said...

Inhaler is in the mail. It should be there Monday. Now see a doctor!!!!! NOW! TODAY!

Allen said...

Who walks into a car? It's not like they are sneaky...