Friday, May 28, 2010

Long Weekend

It's a three day weekend and I have hardly any plans. One of my roommates is going to IF to be with her mom and my other roommate is going to Provo to hang out with her family.

My friend, Ashley and I have been trying to do this canoeing thing since last summer and finally this weekend will hopefully be it. It was canceled other times due to Idaho's crappy weather (99% of the time Idaho weather is crappy. This is why I will absolutely never ever live here ever never never ever ever.). We got an email today saying it may be canceled tomorrow since it's been rainy and gray all day today, but they're going to try and meet anyway. They're gonna make us wear wet suits because it's supposed to be cold. Ah well, I'll just cross my fingers!

That's my only plan for the weekend, though. Unless you count that on Monday my friend and I are going to watch a movie that's required for my Sociology class.

Just gonna be me and Kiara all weekend. Unless of course Kiara decides to go home (she lives only two hours away). Then I get the apartment to myself.

I'm ready for a nice, relaxing weekend with lots of sleep and down time. (Except for the exam I have to take tomorrow and the two huge upcoming midterm projects and my mountain of Spanish homework)

No comments: