Monday, May 17, 2010

Note To Self:

Never ever ever under any circumstances ever never ever live in Idaho after graduation.

I'm sunburned. From being outside for twenty minutes. In Idaho. This is not acceptable. Especially since I lived in Florida and it took like three times as much exposure to the sun for me to get a burn.

Stupid sunburn.

Stupid Idaho.

I took this picture of my legs wishing they weren't so white.



Twenty minutes later I got my wish. They're now red.

On a happier note I had a fantastic weekend. Apart from passing Bliss,




spending it in Boise,




watching* a friend graduate with a bagpipe band,



and hanging out with another friend which was a total adventure, my sister is married and graduated! That's a lot to take in in just one weekend. But it's awesome. I freakin' love my family!

Now I'm back home and back to my typical college life. But maybe I'll be more motivated to work now. Considering the past few weeks I've been super lazy. I practically bombed a test Friday. Okay, well I don't actually know what I got but I'm pretty sure it wasn't good.

But I woke up at 6:30 this morning to go to the gym with Ashley. My arms are no longer sore from lifting weights. But then again, I went all weekend without it so we'll see...

We decorated cakes for FHE tonight. It was so much fun.



It was Maddie's birthday. We split into three groups and we each had a cake with three color frostings that my roommate Jeanette made. Daisy went to the dollar store and bought tons of random crap to put on the cakes. It was awesome.



The one with the glow stick rainbow and the Army men belonged to my group. And ours won! We let Maddie choose her favorite. Honestly in my opinion, the other two were both better than ours. But ours was cleaner looking.





I liked the one with the salamanders coming out the sides, personally. It was fun though and tasted delicious (after we took all the plastic off). Glad I didn't choose to sleep through it, but really, I'm going to bed now.

*So there were like 1,100 graduates at that thing. So Kelly and I stayed to watch Jalene walk across the stage. Then we went outside and sat on the grass (insert sunburn picture) and watched YouTube videos on my new ITouch for the remainder of the graduation. It's kind of cheating, but really, who enjoys watching strangers walk across a stage for a blue folder?

No comments: