Thursday, November 10, 2011

Judge Me By My Size Do You?


My Disney Heritage class yesterday was in the Magic Kingdom.  We met there and walked around talking about the history of the park(s) and went on Mickey's Philharmagic and searched for Hidden Mickeys.  Best. Class. Ever.  Disney Heritage should be a major.  Only, then the only job you could ever get with it would be... well... um...  Meh.  Never mind!

A kid in my class was wearing this t-shirt.  We weren't supposed to dress professionally since the teacher didn't want us to stick out in the MK.  I almost died laughing at it.  It's one of those shirts where it says on the front "Judge me by my size, do you?"

And this is the back.  I just have to say I am soooo glad that I'm not working an attraction where we have a height limit.  We even have parents bring infants in their arms on my ride and it's okay.  My roommate who works Space Mountain has told me of the issues with it.  And the parents who stuff the kids shoes with tissues or tell their kid to stand on tip toes.  It sucks because it's such a hard thing to deal with.

But.  This picture cracks me up.  And that was the entire point of this post.

Now to get free Chik-fil-a (Thursdays after 4 for Disney Cast members!) and go to Grocery BINGO with my roommate.  We still haven't won, but it's fun and free!  Then Walmart to get milk and eggs... I can't believe I'm somehow out of both so I've been living off of dry cereal and soup.  Then sleep.  Oh, precious sleep!

No comments: