Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Random Updates

I keep starting posts... and then never finishing them.  One was where I listed things I wish all guests knew here at Disney World.  Like, I wish everyone knew to walk on the right hand side of the roads/paths/streets/anywheres.  I also wish they would all understand the Fastpass system before coming.  It would make their vacations so much better.  Seriously, you wouldn't believe the amount of people who are either entirely oblivious to it, or completely don't understand it at all (like they get their fastpasses, and then still enter the ride through the normal entrance thinking they need a ticket just to ride the ride... that dates back to a loooong time ago here at Disney when we had the E passes).

Anyway, another post was about how excited I am that the bongos are out on show now!  They're pretty cool, actually and I see them almost as often as the Greater Kudu.  Which is funny because they're supposed to be nicknamed "ghosts of the forest" because they're so reclusive.  But I see them!  A lot!


Hmm, not much else to report.  The rhinos were chasing the addax the other day.  I almost felt bad for the addax too, but then I remembered how often the addax stands in front of the trucks and stops up our ride... then I didn't feel so bad.  Then again, the rhinos sometimes do that too.  In all honesty though, the worst animal at stopping our ride is usually the ostrich.  However lately the giraffes have been being annoying.  Then we have the sweet little animals like the gazelles or waterbuck or the eland who never ever stop our ride or stand in the road.  Why can't they all be like that?

Anyway, hope that's enough of an update!  Sorry it's not very Holiday-ee.  Hopefully soon there'll be more Holiday-ish posts!  I am getting to see part of my family soon, so that'll be exciting!  Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning!  Can't wait! :)

No comments: