Thursday, March 18, 2010

Buenas Noticias

I finished my online course yesterday. Now I'm officially down to 17 credits. I've already been graded for everything it's possible to get a grade for, but throughout the course there were things that said, "Now pause here and write some thoughts about ________ on the discussion board. You are encouraged to respond to other's remarks as well." Except there is no discussion board. So I didn't..... hope that's not a problem.

Also, I got my first A on a Spanish exam. This excited me greatly and it brought up my average!

AND, yesterday, I watched The Lion King in Spanish (El Rey Leon). LOVE it! I decided that since I watch so many youtube videos in my boring free time I might as well be learning Spanish. So I did. I only got to watch it for a little while because my friend Kelly came and kidnapped me and we went to her house, made kettlecorn, and watched "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past." We do that a lot. Go make kettlecorn and watch movies, I mean. :)

Anyway, there's your update. Today I have a big presentation in one of my classes. I have a meeting with my Spanish teacher where I'll have to only use Spanish the whole time. And a week from today I'll be in Provo!

2 comments:

Obliviocelot said...

Wait, what are you doing in Provo?

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

School. Schoolwork. Focus. Focus.