Friday, March 5, 2010

OCD... Or Maybe I'm Just Weird

My first meal of the day has to be breakfast. It's just one of those things about me. No matter how late I sleep in, or how long it's been that I've been awake without eating, I have to have breakfast food as my first meal of the day.

Today I woke up and had some errands to do in town. I left the apartment before eating breakfast. When I got home from shopping I was starving and I really wanted to make a sandwich or eat some of my leftover enchiladas, or maybe eat some of the broccoli pasta-roni I bought.

But I couldn't. Because I hadn't yet eaten breakfast food (eggs, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, sausage, pancakes, etc.). I just had to eat a breakfast food first. I ate some cereal.

And then I was too full to eat my leftovers. But my first meal of today was breakfast, and that's all that matters... right? Normal food is for later in the day and that's all there is too it.

1 comment:

dubby said...

You sure didn't learn that one from me.