Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Have I Accomplished Today?



3 Things That I TOTALLY LOVE About My Computer Screen Looking Like This:

1. My totally favorite movie of all time in Spanish so not only is the movie amazing with awesome music, I can pretend I'm learning at the same time!!

2. Check out the top right corner. Note the temperature. AND THIS IS IDAHO! How freakin' great is that!? Spring begins Saturday!

3. This game... Not only am I about to win but it's leading up tooooooo.....



This screen:



Need a better look at the box? Here:



And then I sit back and think about the things I could have been doing. You know, like writing that 5-7 page paper due Tuesday. Or the 10 page paper due Thursday. Or the art project for Humanities. Or my brochure for Visual Media. Or my paper for my practicum class.

Yeah. That.

But hey, 100 wins at 100% perfectness! At least I'm good at something, right?